Webinar | Tuesday, April 7, at 1:00 p.m. ET
Retail and hospitality operators are searching for relief and compliance solutions as the Coronavirus continues to impact the United States. Join Ceridian’s John Orr, SVP Retail, and a panel of legal and safety thought leaders for an interactive, deep-dive discussion on the steps you can take to more effectively manage the potential impact of the virus on employees, customers, and business premises.
Topics will include:
- Qualifying and applying for the stimulus loans
- Taking advantage of the tax credits being offered
- The potential for business interruption insurance claims
- Cybersecurity for remote employees
- Mandated leaves of absence and layoffs, and more
Can’t attend? Register anyway and receive a link to the recording following the live presentation.