Moderated by Stephen Barth, this recorded presentation features a discussion about fentanyl in the hospitality industry.
Gain insights from Brad Bonnell, Principal at Hotel Security Group; Sherri Foster, Director of Safety & Security at Extended Stay America Management; Salvatore Caccavale, Principal at Global Hospitality Security Solutions; and Marshall Gilinsky, Shareholder at Anderson Kill.
The presentation will address the following questions and topics:
- What is fentanyl?
- How do people take fentanyl?
- Why is fentanyl dangerous?
- What are the effects on the body?
- Risks related to fentanyl
- Signs of a fentanyl or opioid overdose
- What to do if you suspect an overdose?
- Preventing fentanyl exposures
- Personal decontamination
- Clean-up and decontamination / remediation
- Overdose prevention
- and more!
View the recorded session below:
Tags Drug Abuse Drugs Health Hotels Video
Leave a Reply